A luxe stole (or shawl) is just the thing for wrapping yourself in decadent warmth and instant style!
I also love knitting them year-round, as they allow me to try out new stitch patterns and yarns, give me a project I can carry around (no or minimal shaping, so I focus on the stitchwork instead!), and end up as truly versatile additions to my wardrobe (I wear them as scarves, shoulder warmers, or both!).
Shown above are some best selling options:
- #192 Abbot Kinney Shawl/Scarf. Gorgeous leaf lace border is paired with a simpler all-over lace to give you a shawl that is both vintage and modern in feel. Simply beautiful in a hand-painted yarn. On Ravelry.
- #181 Sapphire Lace Shawl. A generous triangular lace shawl is a must-have for any wardrobe. This one features simple lace bands alternated throughout. On Ravelry.
- #210 Hillside Blooms Shawlette. A uniquely wearable crescent shape is created with a fun-to-knit combination of lace and Garter stitch. A surprising quick knit with fabulous results. On Ravelry.
- #229 Adore. A yet-to-be-released gossamer beauty with two lace designs artfully combined. Coming soon! Fave the project on Ravelry and be sure to join my email list to be notified of this release.
- #202 Truffles Stole. A unique threaded-cable design runs the length of this stole in two wide panels. A simpler braided cable runs the center line and creates the finished edges. A real treat for cable lovers, especially in a yummy cashmere blend, as shown. On Ravelry.
- #196 Garden Stroll Stole. A pretty combination of cables and lace makes this a uniquely beautiful piece to knit and wear. Knits up quickly on size 8 needles. On Ravelry.
Want more options? See All Shawl, Scarf, and Cowl Knitting Patterns.