Happy Thanks Knitting!
Time to cast on some new projects, whether you're deep in gift knitting (or crocheting) season, or just want some nice crafting time.
Some project ideas shown above:
- #168 Sublime Cabled Hat. Shop on Ravelry. The quintessential cabled hat, knit up in a bulky hand-dyed yarn. Lovely as a gift! Pattern includes 3 sizes.
- #96 Fancy Cables and Lace Baby Blanket. Shop on Ravelry. An all-time best selling pattern. The combination of cables and lace against a Garter stitch background makes for fun knitting and beautiful results.
- #208 Tiered Eternity Scarf. Shop on Ravelry. Not your typical cowl, this one has an elegant combination of textures that complement each other and the wool yarn.
- #242G Kiana Girl's Vest. Shop on Ravelry. A fabulous layer that she'll love to wear. Double cables beautifully frame lace leaf motifs on the front and back of the vest. A women's version is available too (on Ravelry too)!
- #132 Hamachi Cardigan. Shop on Ravelry. It starts with the #218 Pendants Blanket knitting pattern. The, some clever construction and a knit on collar turn it into a cool cardigan.
* Coupon code THKSKNITTING expires 11/27/16 midnight, PST. On Ravelry, click on "use a coupon code." At SweaterBabe.com, enter under "Redeem a coupon" on the cart page and hit "apply." Does not apply to previous orders. Must enter and apply coupon code during checkout - discount cannot be applied once order is already placed.