Are you a Yarn Shop owner looking for more exposure for your shop?
Announcing a NEW Featured Yarn Shop program!
SweaterBabe.com has 32,000+ knitters and crocheters that want to HEAR about your shop!
Here's how to become a Featured Yarn Shop:
Just "sponsor" a SweaterBabe.com pattern by providing yarn support!
You can also spronsor a giveaway by donating knitting-related products (yarn or accesories) for SweaterBabe.com's online contests. This will give you even MORE exposure to the SweaterBabe.com targeted audience of knitters and crocheters.
In return, SweaterBabe.com will:
- feature photos and details on your Yarn Shop in the SweaterBabe.com blog.
- feature the blog post about your Yarn shop in a SweaterBabe.com email newsletter that goes out to 32,000+ subscribed knitters and crocheters.
- include a permanent mention in the sponsored pattern naming your Yarn Shop and including basic contact information. This is the PDF that customers who purchase the pattern receive and keep forever in their pattern collection.
- include a permanent mention in the sponsored pattern's online selling page on the SweaterBabe.com site.
It's a WIN WIN for both of us!
I get to be introduced to a wide range of new, inspiring yarns, that I otherwise never get to try. I'll work with the yarn provided and create an exclusive, brand new pattern with it. And I get to tell people about the wonderful Yarn Shops and owners that are out there, ready to inspire!
You, the sponsoring Yarn Shop will get a FABULOUS Ad package that will only cost you in product, not the $$ that an ad opportunity like this would normally cost! (Though, this won't be free forever . . . )
Interested? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- name and contact info on your yarn shop
- proposed yarn to sponsor a pattern
- proposed yarn or product to sponsor a giveaway
I'll contact you if the yarn is a good fit for me and I can schedule you in!
Thanks, Shelley's Yarn & Fiber Shoppe at http://www.eweyarns.com for being my first featured Yarn Shop in this program!