Yowza! I got a nice, big sample box from Knit Baah Purl and here's my review of their products along with some great giveaways for you!
To begin with, let me just say that they have a broad selection of very giftable items for knitters. They have mugs, gift tags, cards, prints for framing, and probably more ideas in the works.
Even at a first glance, I can tell from their website that the products offered by Knit Baah Purl are high quality, boutique-level items.
I was sent two mugs - one in a deep cobalt color and the other in a warm red. Both have adorably whimsical graphics on them that any knitter will appreciate, but even those that don't knit will find humorous. The generous shape and size is perfect for that cup of joe or tea that is a great accompaniment to your knitting.
There's obviously an abundance of talent behind these products!
Shown at right are two card samples. The paper quality is fabulous too. The "raw" edges are a very sophisticated touch, adding to the hand-made quality of these cards. They remind me of the expensive letterpress paper I used for my own wedding!
I added the pink frame and will hang it proudly in my knitting studio!
The other photos below show the gift tags, which are on high gloss, heavy weight paper (with matte backs so you can write your special message) - perfect for that finishing touch on your gift knits. Lots of fun witty designs to choose from and sold in sets of ten.
I think their products are really lovely and incredibly thoughtful as gifts.
Be sure to check out their website at KnitBaahPurl.com and tell them SweaterBabe sent you! They even have a cool new collection of letter cards that would be fabulous as wall art spelling out the name of a new baby or child (or the word knit!). Check their website as they continue to add new letter designs to complete the alphabet collection. Oh! And a portion of their profits go towards the purchase of sheep to help families in need around the world. How great is that?!
*** AND NOW FOR THE GIVEAWAY DETAILS! ***
I have the following 3 SETS to give away (thanks Knit, Baah, Purl!!!):
1) A deep cobalt blue mug (nicely gift wrapped as shown above) with 3 sets of gift tags. (valued at $17.50)
2) A warm red mug, also wrapped in a nice box with 3 sets of gift tags. (valued at $17.50)
3) A set of 4 blank cards (assorted designs) + 2 sets of gift tags (I'll choose 2 designs). ($21.00 value)
I'll choose 3 lucky winners randomly from all those who enter this giveaway.
HOW TO ENTER: You can do one or more of the following to enter.
1) Make a pattern purchase from SweaterBabe.com for any knitting pattern, crochet pattern, or eBook pattern collection from now until June 30, 2013. Every purchase counts as an entry, so feel free to make multiple purchases to be entered multiple times! NOTE: Excludes free patterns.
2) Be a SweaterBabe.com Knitting Club Member through the end of June. All Members will automatically get counted for 2 entries for this giveaway. To join, it's just $7.99/month, and you get all new releases of knitting patterns automatically every month, plus special members-only knit-alongs, additional giveaways, and more! And if you join now, your payment counts as a purchase entry too!
3) Post a comment on this blog post telling us what you think of these Knit Baah Purl products. One comment per person, please. AND share this giveaway: , share it on Facebook, or use Twitter! Comments must be posted by end of June 30, 2013.
*** July 2, 2013 Winner Announcement! ***
And the randomly chosen winners are:
Delores Gorman (a knitting club member) wins: The deep cobalt blue mug with 3 sets of gift tags.
Tanya Baltzer (made a pattern purchase on 6/7/13) wins: The warm red mug with 3 sets of gift tags.
Lucy Harrington (posted a comment on 6/4/13) wins: The set of 4 blank cards + 2 sets of gift tags (I'll choose 2 designs).
CONGRATS to the winners!!! I've emailed you all to get your mailing address info.