If you're like me, you love knitting cables and lace! Sometimes, I can't decide between the two, so many of my designs feature both.
Whether you want your next knitting project to be a lace or cable one, you can choose from over 150 patterns featuring either and sometimes both! [Shown here, left to right, top to bottom:]
- #212 Azure Thing Cardigan. Big needles for big lace makes this a fairly quick knit with big impact. Shop on Ravelry.
- NEW! #221 Crystal Cove Shawlette. Just one hank of sock yarn! Shop on Ravelry.
- #216 Sprangle. A truly eye-catching cable pattern that's easy to work. Shop on Ravelry.
- #167 Simple Divine Baby Blanket. Beautifully combined cables and lace for a heirloom-worthy blanket.
- #210 Hillside Blooms Shawlette. Lace and garter stitch in an easy-to-wear crescent shape. Shop on Ravelry.
- #220 Marquise Stole/Scarf. A stunning lace pattern to knit up as a stole or scarf. Shop on Ravelry.
Sign up for SweaterBabe emails for free and new pattern announcements.