The One Hat
Every once in a while, a great knitting pattern will come your way and you'll enjoy knitting it over and over. This lace hat is "The One" for me and easily for you too! This has all the elements I love:
* Lace that is easily "learned," but never boring!
* A ribbed band (for a great fit) that blends beautifully into the lace and can be easily lengthened.
* A nicely shaped crown ending in a lovely floral motif at the top.
* An easy-to-follow chart AND written instructions for ALL rounds.
* One ball of most worsted-weight yarns will do = stash-buster!
* So cushy soft and practically collectible when knit up in cashmere/Merino wool blend yarns, like those shown here.
* Eye-catching, multi-dimensional lace patterning that screams "I was not mass produced on a machine, but lovingly hand-knit by a skilled knitter!"
* Seamless, easy finish. Weave in two ends and you're good to go! . . . >
Available on Ravelry too.