As the weather warms up, it's time to knit with some lighter-weight yarns. These fingering and dk-weight patterns, and lacy layering options are perfect for knitting and wearing straight into summer.
[left to right; top to bottom:]
- #212 Aure Thing. Bold lace in a cotton yarn makes for a great lacy cover up for sleeveless dresses and tanks. Available on Ravelry.
- #239 Blue Smoke Stole. Gossamer-weight kid mohair and silk in a gorgeous smoky blue knits up into a lovely shawl to throw on anytime there's the slightest chill in the air. Available on Ravelry.
- #175 Diamonds and Lace Top-Down Cardigan. A slim-fitting cardigan that complements many spring and summer looks. Pretty open diamonds embellish the back and fronts. Available on Ravelry.
- #213 Kimono Cropped Cardi. A very of-the-moment shape that looks great over maxis. Available on Ravelry.
- #173 Calida Luxe Cocoon Cardigan. Silky lace in a unique cocoon shaped cardigan. So easy to drape over an outfit. Available on Ravelry.
- #236 Sea Glass. Opulent colors combine beautifully into a lightweight shawl that is perfect for warm weather outings. Available on Ravelry.