Have knitting, will travel! Smaller knitting projects are great for summer-time, when your schedule is less scheduled but you still want to fit in some knitting!
Here are some project ideas that you can get going quickly (stash busting!) so you'll always have something to knit!
AND for one week, enjoy 15% off all patterns with coupon code LITTLEKNITS entered at checkout*. Coupon expires 7/8/17.
[left to right; top to bottom]
1) Dreamcatcher Hat. One ball with a little bit of contrasting color yarn makes a fun hat for men or women. The women's version has lace eyelets, while the men's version is all about the chevron Garter stitch stripes. Both are easy, quick, and seamless! Also available on Ravelry.
2) Kiki Hat. Cable-framed leaf motifs are the gorgeous panels in this textured hat. A fun, interesting knit with fabulous results! Co-ordinating fingerless gloves pattern available too! Also available on Ravelry.
3) Shawl-Collared Shrugette. When you need a little something to layer over your summer tops, this little shrugette is the thing! Knit in the always stunning Madelinetosh Tosh Light yarn, it's a special and versatile accessory. Also available on Ravelry.
4) Adaline Shawl. Sometimes, the simpler stitches are enough to create a gorgeous result! This one-ball shawl starts with lots of Garter stitch, making it ideal for travel knitting. It finishes with a delicate open lace. Beautiful for showcasing that hand-dyed fingering yarn sitting in your stash. Also available on Ravelry.
* Coupon code LITTLEKNITS expires 7/8/17, midnight PST. On Ravelry, click on "use a coupon code." At SweaterBabe.com, enter under "Redeem a coupon" on the cart page and hit "apply." Does not apply to previous orders. Must enter and apply coupon code during checkout - discount cannot be applied once order is already placed.