Here are the TOP 10 Knitting Patterns from SweaterBabe. Which one will you knit next?
AND for This Weekend ONLY, take 20% off the TOP 10 with coupon code TOPKNITS entered at checkout*. Coupon expires 1/21/18.
1) Wild Iris Blanket. A lovely all-over lace pattern with just simple decreases and yarnovers. Pattern includes multiple sizes. Pattern also available on Ravelry.
2) Riley Scarf (bottom left). Two cable panels with bold impact run the length of this pull-through scarf. Instructions include a traditional longer scarf as well. Pattern also available on Ravelry.
3) Annalisse Stole (bottom right). Vintage-inspired lace with nupps is featured at both ends of this generous stole. The center lace section is a little simpler, but equally pretty. Pattern also available on Ravelry.
4) Riley Fingerless Gloves. A beautiful fingerless gloves set with a pretty cable motif. Great for stash-busting, especially if you have that lonely cashmere ball of yarn. Pattern also available on Ravelry. Matching Riley Hat and Riley Pull-Through Scarf patterns available too!
5) SweaterBabe.com's 3 Best Blankets eBook. Three best-selling blanket patterns in one eBook. All designs come in multiple sizes. This eBook also available on Ravelry.
6) Adaline Scarf. A single hank of beautiful hand-dyed fingering weight yarn knits up into this beautiful, lacy scarf. Pattern also available on Ravelry.
7) Chalice One-Ball Scarf (top right). A very pretty lace pattern that only uses basic decreases and yarn overs evolves nicely as it runs the length of the scarf. Pattern also available on Ravelry.
8) Big Cable Stole. A big, bold all-over cable is truly eye-catching in this fabulously soft and warm stole. Pattern also available on Ravelry.
9) Mirabella (top left). A draped neckline sweater with lovely lace front and slim sleeves. Pattern also available on Ravelry.
10) Vine Lace Top-Down Cardigan. This longtime, best-selling cardigan project is top-down and a cozy addition to any wardrobe. Works up quickly on size 11 needles. Pattern also available on Ravelry.
Shop Scarf and Shawl Knitting Patterns.
Shop ALL SweaterBabe Patterns on SweaterBabe.com.
Shop ALL SweaterBabe Patterns on Ravelry.
* Coupon code TOPKNITS expires 1/21/18, midnight PST. On Ravelry, click on "use a coupon code." At SweaterBabe.com, enter under "Redeem a coupon" on the cart page and hit "apply." 20% off only applies to the 10 patterns above. Does not apply to previous orders. Must enter and apply coupon code during checkout - discount cannot be applied once order is already placed.