Time for planning out your summer knitting projects! And for ONE WEEK only, take 20% off all patterns with coupon code SUMMERTIME entered at checkout*.
Here are some ideas [right to left, top to bottom]:
1. #236 Sea Glass Shawl. The asymmetrical triangular shawl begins at one corner with easy increases along both edges. As you progress with the first Garter stitch section, you'll quickly learn the increase pattern. A fairly simple, bordered diamond lace is worked for the lace band. The Garter stitch sections and Lace bands are then alternated and knit with a varying number of rows to keep things interesting aesthetically and while knitting. Shop on Ravelry.
2. #192 Abbot Kinney Shawl. Here's a shawl/scarf that is just the thing to add a feminine flourish to any outfit. This versatile piece works equally well as a shawl wrapped around the shoulders or as a scarf worn boho style and looped around your neck. Beautiful and delicate Stockinette stitch leaves are suspended against open garter stitch on one long edge. The body of the shawl is knit in a simple eyelet lace that echoes the openness and keeps the whole piece light and airy. Shop on Ravelry.
3. #230 Marine Layers Scarf. Each end of the scarf is a chunky section of a textured rib stitch that is just a mix of knits and purls, but is visually much more than a simple rib. The middle is a pretty trellis lace that is actually quite repetitive. Shop on Ravelry.
4. #211 Chalice One-Ball Scarf. Pure silky softness glides through your fingers as you knit this one-ball beauty! A very pretty lace pattern that only uses basic decreases and yarn overs evolves nicely as it runs the length of the scarf. The placement of the decreases and eyelets form curves that evoke the loveliness of an ornate chalice. Shop on Ravelry.
* Coupon code SUMMERTIME expires 7/13/18, midnight PST. On Ravelry, click on "use a coupon code." At SweaterBabe.com, enter under "Redeem a coupon" on the cart page and hit "apply." Does not apply to previous orders. Must enter and apply coupon code during checkout - discount cannot be applied once order is already placed.