From top to bottom:
1) To be named, asymmetrical lace poncho. Bring it! Whether it's a layer over your skinny jeans and tall boots for a run to the grocery, or it tops off a long, lean dress - this poncho is a head-turner that will showcase your knitting skills as well as your fabulous fashion sense!
2) Cables, cables, cables. Always love them, especially when they are presented in a unique, bold, yet understated way. This wide, beautifully cabled, stole is a must-knit and must-have in a cashmere blend yarn.
3) Another view of the poncho. Fringe is in!
4) and 5) A transitional tank in a most gorgeous hand-painted colorway. Angled hem creates a beautiful drape. Gently curved front and back neckline is ultra flattering and the perfect compliment to your favorite statement necklace or pendant.
ALL of these patterns coming soon! [3/26/15 UPDATE: Shop the #201 Off-Kilter Poncho, the #202 Truffles Stole, and the #203 Falling with Grace Tank!]
ENTER TO WIN a copy of your TWO choices (of the above) as soon as they get released!
HOW TO ENTER:
1) PIN any or all of the above images (or any knitting pattern from my SweaterBabe.com site or my from my patterns on Ravelry) to one of your Pinterest Boards. The words "SweaterBabe Knitting Pattern" must be in your Pin description. THEN, enter the Pin's url here as a comment (example: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/181129216239054823/).
2) If you are not on Pinterest, post a comment here telling us which knitting pattern you'd love to get your hands (and needles) on!
All entries must be before 9pm PST, December 10th, 2014.
Then, I'll randomly choose 3 winners from all entries. Each winner can choose TWO of the above patterns to win.
Winners will be announced here on this blog post AND in my knitting email newsletter.
Additionally, I will email winners directly, so please be SURE to include your correct email on the comment posting form.
To be sure you don't miss my winner announcement, please sign up for my knitting email newsletter here.
Winners will be emailed or gifted the TWO pdf patterns they choose (from above) as soon as the pattern is released. If they wish to substitute a different individual pattern from my collection, that is ok too.
WINNERS! Lindsay N., Darlene Demell, and Carol Nunn. Congrats and thanks for entering!