Happy Almost 2017!!
Another great year of knitting and so much to knit in 2017!
[Left to right; top to bottom]
- #224 Tuesday's Cardigan. Shop on Ravelry. The essential, any day cardigan. Top-down, with a lovely curved hem and back lace panel.
- #230 Marine Layers. Shop on Ravelry. Two different textures - one a pretty lace, one a unique rib - combine beautifully for a soothing knit and gorgeous scarf.
- #223 Marrakech. Shop on Ravelry. A fabulous cable stitch pattern with lots of interest and depth. Knits up wonderfully in a rich cashmere blend. Pattern includes multiple sizes.
- #218H Hamachi Cardigan. Shop on Ravelry. It starts with the #218 Pendants Blanket knitting pattern. The, some clever construction and a knit on collar turn it into a cool cardigan.
- #240G Kiana Girl's Vest. Shop on Ravelry. A fabulous layer that she'll love to wear. Double cables beautifully frame lace leaf motifs on the front and back of the vest. A women's version is available too (on Ravelry too)!
- #225 The One Hat. Shop on Ravelry. A hat pattern you'll knit over and over. I made 4 within 4 days! Bust some stash, as this hat works well with most worsted-weight yarns that allow for nice stitch definition. Less than 150 yards needed, even with the pom pom!
[These 4 shown below]
- #182 Noe Valley. Shop on Ravelry. A best-seller every year since it's release! Great cables, easy shape. Wonderful layer.
- #222 Balboa Vest. Shop on Ravelry. A unique vest with interesting textures and construction. Longer, draped back and front tapered hem.
- #112 Dramatic Lace Wrap Cardigan. Shop on Ravelry. A longtime best-selling cardigan. Stunning floral lace adorns the tapered fronts. Top-down too!
- #238 Navajo Loop Stole. Shop on Ravelry. A great travel project with a stitch pattern that easily lends itself to stripes, but is nicely feminine with the lace. Sublimely elegant in a cashmere or alpaca blend in sophisticated colors.