TOP 5 Knitting Patterns:
1) #77 Vine Lace Top Down Cardigan
This is one of my personal FAVES. I wear it all the time. So cozy! And I always seem to need pockets to carry tissues, keys, random toys, etc.! This is a popular one on Ravelry too! 92 projects for you to peruse and faved 1339 times! (See the SweaterBabe.com's Designer page at: http://www.ravelry.com/designers/sweaterbabe)
2) #70 Lush and Lacy Cardigan
One of my more feminine designs! Have seen many versions in different yarns that bring out the stitch definition. Looks great on many different figures! Also a winner on Ravelry!
3) #90 Chic Cables and Lace Cowl Neck Sweater
I get compliments from guys a lot on this one! They often say, "I don't usually like cowl necks. . . but I like that design a lot." Guess guys like to see our necks?
4) #73 Women's Top-Down Short- Sleeved Cardigan
TOP 5 Crochet Patterns:
1) #76 Vintage Top-Down Crochet Cardigan
A top-down crochet cardigan! Fairly quick to make with bulky yarn. Gets lots of compliments for it's unique look.
2) #80 Lacy Striped Crochet Scarf
3) #86 Fancy Crocheted Booties
Made these on a whim in anticipation of my 3rd child. Organic cotton too!!
4) #50 Kimono Wrap Lace Top