The weather is warming up... so what is everyone knitting?
Here are our MOST POPULAR knitting patterns right now. . .
(From left to right, top to bottom)
1) #112 Dramatic Lace Wrap Cardigan: A top-down design in a very affordable worsted weight merino blend yarn featuring a stunning lace stitch, flattering silhouette, and very cool shape! (Hundreds of copies of this pattern were sold the first day this pattern was made available!!)
2) #111 Long Lace Shawl-Collared Vest: Beautiful vest to be worn open, belted, or pinned. Pretty all-over lace stitch pattern is worked up to the waist. Then, the waist is decreased to gather and transition into a great textured cable stitch. Fronts are angled for major interest. Back is ribbed for great fit. Generous and ultra flattering shawl collar is picked up and knit.
3) #113 Super Cute Newsboy Cap: The name of the pattern practically says it all! Little garter stitch brim is completely stylin'. This hat is also seamless and ONLY requires 1 ball of yarn for ALL sizes -- baby through adult!!
4) #100 Little Lace Vest: Just a really sweet and shapely vest with leafy lace panels and lots of shaping details. Flattering curved neckline and knit-in button bands. This vest is knit from the bottom up in one piece, so there is only seaming at the shoulders. Uses only a few skeins of yarn. A great addition to any wardrobe!
5) #99 Flutter-Sleeved Blousy Cardigan: A most feminine cardigan knit from the top-down in a fabulous alpaca silk blend yarn. A gorgeous open cable panel becomes the neckline along which stitches are picked up to complete the rest of the cardigan. Stunning open leaf lace panels adorn the fronts and fluttery sleeves. A unique blousy shape.