Knitwear Trend: Texture!!
November 05, 2013
If you follow any of the fashion blogs, you'll hear that a big trend in knitwear this season is TEXTURE!
Here is a selection of knitting patterns from SweaterBabe for you, so you can easily stay on trend with your knitting!
Whether you love cable knitting, cables combined with lace, or cables and some knit/purl textures, you're in luck with these options!
[Left, top to bottom:]
1) #178 Rose Cabled Circular Scarf. Lovely in this striking rose color, but would be very handsome in a sophisticated grey or blue.
2) #161 Chunky Cabled Cowl. An incredibly FAST knit on size 13 needles and in the round!
3) #174 Simpatico Alpaca Stole (or Scarf). Two patterns in one, both with gorgeous cables that wave and travel lengthwise with a leaf lace pattern in perfect harmony.
[Right, top to bottom]:
1) #164 Night and Day Eternity Scarf. Two modern textures combine beautifully to envelope your neck in warmth and style!
2) #125 Luxe Infinity Scarf. Curving, scalloped columns interspersed with garter stitch make for a fabulously interting knitting project and finished scarf.
3) #134 Slouchy Trellis Cabled Hat. Bold intertwining cables and bobbles combine for a very stunning hat.