Pin It, Win It, Knit It! A new giveaway!
KAL - #191 Tabitha Cocoon Cardigan

What to knit next!? Top-Rated patterns . . .

What to knit next? Ah, the ever-present question (for me, anyhow!)

Check out these patterns - their nice reviews might guide you to your next great project!

Expert results, minimal skill
Posted by Marilyn G. on 13th May 2014
"I made this blanket as a raffle prize for a lung transplant patient. It took me about a week to complete just working on it a few hours a day. The directions were clear and easy to complete. The result is gorgeous. We did not even have the auction yet and people are asking to purchase it."
travelling cables blanket
Great Scarf

Posted by Sherry on 30th Apr 2014

"This makes up into a warm, cozy and soft scarf. I used Berocco Voyage which isn't as chunky as the one shown but shows the pattern beautifully. I also didn't do white but a cranberry red. Turned out just lovely. I adore Sweaterbabe patterns!"

Unbelievably Beautiful

Posted by Kay on 13th Nov 2012

"Just love this pattern and the way it makes the scarf drape! Can't say enough things without going completely over the top!!!"

A beautiful, striking, unique pattern

Posted by sheila w. on 13th Nov 2012

"This is a most beautiful scarf pattern that stands out so attractively like an undulating, flowing sculpture. It is a truly inspired creation that will make its wearer feel fantastic too."

ultimate chunky cables and ribs scarf
#143 One-Skein Sweetheart Slippers
Love these slippers!

Posted by Unknown on 28th Apr 2014

"Very pleased with this pattern - quick knit - slippers actually fit well too - like the heart on toe

One-Skein Slippers
#164 Night and Day Eternity Scarf
Great pattern, lovely cowl

Posted by Wendy M. on 18th Apr 2014

"This is a lovely cowl and the pattern was well written and very easy to follow.I will certainly buy more patterns and can't wait to start the other patterns patterns I've purchased."

I LOVE knitting this pattern!

Posted by Unknown on 14th Feb 2013

"It looks great in the pictures, but it is like magic when the pattern emerges as I knit. I have done several lace pattern repeats and it is going faster and faster. It is hard to put down and my daughter is already hinting that I can give it to her if I want...so I think I will be making more than one of these!"

night and day eternity scarf

#182 Noe Valley Sweater

Perfection!

Posted by Joanne J. on 27th Feb 2014

"Well-designed and fun to knit. Interesting cable work and the styling allow this design to work for casual to business wear."

noe valley sweater vest
#175 Simpatico Alpaca Stole

Great pattern

Posted by Candace K. on 26th Mar 2014

"I made the stole version for my mom. Since she was going to be using it at work, she didn't want me to get expensive yarn so I used Lion Brand Heartland anniversary edition in Isle Royale. It turned out beautifully."

simpatico alpaca stole

#150 Malabrigo Cabled Luxe Blanket

After months of looking for afghan pattern glad I found this one.

Posted by Darlene on 6th Mar 2014

"I only have about two feet knitted and it is turning out beautiful. Im so glad I found this site and pattern. Anyone one who has seen what I've done all want it No way its mine."

malabrigo blanket

Need more ideas??

Shop the BEST-SELLING knitting patterns

Shop the NEWEST knitting patterns

Shop by the BEST Average Customer Review

Comments

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Working...
Your comment could not be posted. Error type:

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.

Working...