Warmer temps call for lighter-weight knits. Here's some pretty pattern suggestions for you . . .
[left to right; top to bottom]:
- #123 Sophisticated Boho Eternity Scarf. Delicate lace, knit up in a silky alpaca blend yarn, makes for a light-weight scarf that can be thrown on for instant boho chic! Available on Ravelry.
- #83 Luscious Lace Scarf. A unique, textured lace stitch is the main feature of this luxurious scarf. Knit it in the alpaca/silk blend, as shown, for a very elegant accessory! Available on Ravelry.
- #173 Calida Luxe Cocoon Cardigan. The perfect topper for your spring and summer tanks and dresses. Knit it in a neutral color to wear with everything. Available on Ravelry.
- #154 Gossamer One-Ball Lace Scarf. One ball + 2 lace stitches will challenge you and give you beautiful results. Available on Ravelry.
- #169 Snowdrops and Curved Leaf Lace Scarf. Gorgeous lace patterns pop in a standout color! Versatile long rectangular scarf can also double as a cowl if you tuck in the ends around your neck. Available on Ravelry.
- #192 Abbott Kinney Shawl/Scarf. For lace lovers, this shawl is a must-knit! Gorgeous hand-dyed yarn will give it even more sophistication. A beautiful piece that will be a forever item in your closet. Available on Ravelry.
Want more patterns?
Shop ALL lace and fingering-weight knitting patterns
Shop ALL sport and DK-weight knitting patterns