Knitting season is really here! Despite the 90+ degree weather we're having this week in Southern California, I've got bigger knitting projects on my mind and "to-knit" list!
Here are some BIG projects to challenge and occupy you with gorgeous texture and patterning. Your knitting hours will be rewarded with statement pieces for you to wear or showcase proudly in your home!
From left to right, top to bottom:
- #182 Noe Valley Sweater. My go-to layer on chilly fall mornings. On Ravelry.
- #191 Tabitha Cocoon Cardigan. On Ravelry.
- #218 Pendants Blanket (baby, lap, or throw sizes!). On Ravelry.
- #201 Off-Kilter Lace Poncho. On Ravelry.
- #206 Floral Top-Down Cape. On Ravelry.
- #218H Hamachi Cardigan (it starts with the baby-sized Pendants Blanket, then gets converted into this amazing cardigan!). On Ravelry.
- #189 Travelling Cables Blanket (4 sizes included). On Ravelry.
- #205 Two-Way Wrap Cardigan (multiple textures combine for a very wearable and modern shape). On Ravelry.
Not ready for the BIG project? I've ALWAYS got the One and Two-Ball Projects to keep your knitting bag full!