One-Ball Knitting Projects are ALWAYS on my needles. I LOVE to use up stash yarn and have a project that's pretty quick to knit for fast gratification! Plus, I always need a few projects that are grab and go. Whether I'm in the school pick-up line, or at one of my kid's classes, I like to get my knitting in whenever possible, don't you?
[shown above, left to right, top to bottom]
- #200 Woohoo Pompom Hat. Fun to knit and fun to wear! Also on Ravelry.
- #211 Chalice One-Ball Scarf. Beautiful lace that is surprisingly simple to do. Charted and written out. Also on Ravelry.
- #160 Meandering Cables One-Ball Hat. Chunky cables knit up into this warm, cozy hat. Also on Ravelry.
- #231 Adina One-Ball Scarf - a NEW RELEASE! Gossamer, all-over lace with uniquely rounded ends. Also on Ravelry.
- #193 "Don't Ruche Me, I'm Knitting" Scarf. A MKAL winner! Lace and some strategic shaping to create the ruched look on the ends. Also on Ravelry.
- #207 Quick Chunky Book Cuffs. Fast and great for topping your boots! Also on Ravelry.
- #225 The One Hat. Oh so knitable - I made four of these in 2 days! Also on Ravelry.
- #214 Shawl-Collared Shrugette. A lovely option to feel a little more covered up when wearing skinny-strapped tops. Also on Ravelry.