It's Super Bowl weekend tomorrow! So here's some ideas on what to knit when you're watching TV for hours, whether you're binge watching your fave Netflix or Amazon Prime series, or enjoying a big game. And through the weekend, enjoy 15% off any purchase of $8 or more with BIGGAME entered at checkout.
- Luna One-Ball Cowl. [shown above: left] Here's a simple cowl that is worked in the round in Garter stitch from the bottom up. A few decrease rounds taper the cowl just slightly for a lovely fit. A great beginner-level project. Also on Ravelry.
- Karrisa Shawl. [top right] A simple diagonal rib is worked for rows and rows in this angled shawl. The stitch pattern is charted and written and is easily memorized for the first few segments of the shawl (the final lace section requires a little more attention). Also on Ravelry.
- Twisted Lattice Shawl. [middle right] While the twisted lattice border is a little more involved, this shawl starts with a big section of Stockinette stitch with increases to create the triangular shape - a great, repetitive section to knit in front of a TV. Also on Ravelry.
- Worsted-Weight Striped Scarf. [bottom right] This beginner scarf is all Garter stitch, i.e. knitting every row, but with some easy striping for visual interest. Part of a 3-pattern eBook of beginner-level projects. Also on Ravelry.
* Coupon code must be entered during checkout for the 15% off. On SweaterBabe's Ravelry Shop, click on "use coupon code" at checkout. On SweaterBabe.com, enter coupon code at checkout and hit "apply." Cannot be combined with other coupon codes and cannot be applied once checkout is completed. Only valid on orders totaling $8 or more. Code expires midnight PST on 2/2/20.