WOW - It's 2019 and another year of great knitting is behind us! Time to plan your knitting for 2019!
And for TWO WEEKS ONLY, enjoy a special Buy 3, Get 1 FREE discount! Add any 3 (or more) patterns to your cart and the least expensive one is FREE! No coupon code necessary on SweaterBabe.com; use coupon code BUY3GET1 on Ravelry*.
Need project inspiration? Here is a list of the TOP patterns from 2018:
2. Laguna Ribbed Scarf [bottom right in photo]. A ribbed scarf knit up in a precious yarn is an instant classic. This one steps it up a few notches by combining three eye-catching colors with a uniquely pleasing ribbed pattern. Shop on Ravelry.
3. Adaline Shawl [bottom left in photo]. Here's a timeless and lovely shawl design. Knit from the top down, it begins with a simple Garter stitch section, which showcases the beauty of your yarn. Increases along the center line and at each edge create pretty eyelet accents and a block of nice and easy knitting. Knit to size shown, it only takes one hank! Shop on Ravelry.
4. Gossamer One-Ball Scarf [top right in photo]. Knit this supremely soft scarf featuring an open lace panel with gentle peaks along one long edge, contrasted with a bit of garter stitch. Plus, it only takes one ball of yarn! Shop on Ravelry.
5. Leaf Me Be Coffee Sleeve. Knit up one of these useful and pretty little coffee sleeves in just a few hours with very little yarn. The leaf design is charted and written out and mostly consists of simple 2-stitch cable twists. Shop on Ravelry.
6. Noe Valley. Lots of delicious cable work to keep the knitting interesting and to add tons of textural interest to the front and back of this sweater. The sloped shoulders and poncho shaping give it a very urban feel add to its cozy chic quality. Shop on Ravelry.
8. Chalice One-Ball Scarf. Pure silky softness glides through your fingers as you knit this one-ball beauty! A very pretty lace pattern, using only basic decreases and yarn overs, evolves nicely as it runs the length of the scarf. The placement of the decreases and eyelets form curves that evoke the loveliness of an ornate chalice. Shop on Ravelry.
8. Wild Iris Blanket. I love this very special lace pattern for its complex-looking results. But, no worries, it's just worked with simple decreases and yarnovers. The end result is an incredibly lovely floral lace design that appears to morph into itself depending on how you look at it! It's a truly beautiful fabric that lends itself nicely to a blanket of any size. Shop on Ravelry.
* Buy 3 or more, Get least expensive one free offer expires 1/25/19, midnight PST. On Ravelry, click on "use a coupon code" and enter BUY3GET1 to apply offer. Must enter and apply coupon code during checkout - discount cannot be applied once order is already placed. At SweaterBabe.com, offer will automatically be applied once 3 items have been added to cart. Does not apply to previous orders. Least expensive item will be free. Limit 1 FREE pattern per order.